New Technologies and Development of the Muslim World
Proceedings of the third international conference, (Kuwait) (1989) – Published by the Islamic Academy of Sciences.
Editors: F Daghestani (Jordan), S Qasem (Jordan).
BC 146-3-1990, Hardcover 426 pages,
17*25 cm, English, Illustrated, 1990,
US $ 30.00
- Opening Statements;
- Most Promising Applications of New Technologies in Industry;
- Applications of Space Technology to Mapping of Natural Resources;
- Promising Applications of New Technologies in Education;
- New and Emerging Technologies for Food and Agricultural Development;
- Present Potential of the Muslim World in Biotechnology;
- Biotechnology Policy Options for Developing Countries;
- Potential of the Muslim World in New Materials;
- Trends in Microelectronics;
- Microelectronics in OIC Member Countries;
- Trends in Energy Related High Technologies;
- Prospects for Application of Advanced Power Plants for Better Fuel Management;
- Renewable Energies in Islamic Counties;
- Energy Technologies Needed in the Muslim World;
- Scientific Research and Technology in the Medical Field;
- Trends in the Field of Informatics;
- The Muslim World and Informatics;
- IAS Declaration on New Technologies and the Development of the Muslim World.